Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
Lyon has entered into a solar panel purchase framework agreement with China Western Power.
The framework agreement covers Lyon’s three tranche 1 utility-scale solar and battery storage projects (Cape York, Nowingi and Riverland).
Lyon’s tranche 1 projects are the initial projects within the Asia-Pacific collaboration entered into by JERA, Fluence and Lyon in May 2018. JERA is Lyon’s joint-development partner on the tranche 1 projects, and Fluence is Lyon’s long-term battery energy storage system technology partner.
- Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
- Lyon, JERA, Fluence partner for Asian roll out of utility-scale battery storage
- Solar storage to beat gas peakers by early 2019: ESD
- Lyon Group launches innovative new offtake product, confirms full slate of development approvals and first connection agreement
- Lyon Group’s Riverland Solar Storage receives development approval