Lyon Group vows bigger battery plan than Elon Musk’s Tesla deal in SA
Tesla founder Elon Musk’s plan for a giant battery for South Australia is billed as the world’s biggest – but if Lyon Group’s David Green has his way Tesla’s system won’t even be the biggest in SA.
The parallel battery plans could turn the state’s energy crisis into a strength by setting South Australia up as the global grid battery hub with three of the world’s most powerful grid storage systems within its borders or nearby.
- World first Queensland dispatchable solar peaker clears connection hurdle
- Japanese giant JERA backs Lyon’s $150m Cape York battery power plant
- Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
- Lyon Group, JERA, Fluence launch blockbuster grid battery alliance
- Lyon, JERA, Fluence partner for Asian roll out of utility-scale battery storage