Lyon Group, JERA, Fluence launch blockbuster grid battery alliance
Solar battery farm developer Lyon Group is joining forces with JERA – a joint venture of the giant Japanese power utilities Tokyo Electric Power and Chubu Electric Power – and Siemens and AES Company’s Fluence partnership in a blockbuster alliance that aims to step up the rollout of grid batteries in the Asia Pacific.
The alliance gives Brisbane-based Lyon some world-class backing: TEPCO and Chubu have a combined $113 billion of revenue…
- World first Queensland dispatchable solar peaker clears connection hurdle
- Japanese giant JERA backs Lyon’s $150m Cape York battery power plant
- Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
- Lyon Group, JERA, Fluence launch blockbuster grid battery alliance
- Lyon, JERA, Fluence partner for Asian roll out of utility-scale battery storage