Japanese giant JERA backs Lyon’s $150m Cape York battery power plant
Giant Japanese energy company JERA is backing Lyon Solar’s $150 million solar battery project in Cape York, the first of several grid-changing clean energy projects planned by Lyon worth nearly $2 billion.
Lyon chairman David Green said the Cape York Battery Power Plant would be the first in Australia to fully integrate a grid battery to supply dispatchable clean energy to the grid.
- World first Queensland dispatchable solar peaker clears connection hurdle
- Japanese giant JERA backs Lyon’s $150m Cape York battery power plant
- Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
- Lyon Group, JERA, Fluence launch blockbuster grid battery alliance
- Lyon, JERA, Fluence partner for Asian roll out of utility-scale battery storage