5 ways to shore up the grid without new coal power
The Turnbull government hopes an imminent report from the Australian Energy Market Operator on eastern Australia’s despatchable power supply will help it steer a rational clean energy policy past a fractious backbench.
But one thing the AEMO report is probably not going to do is placate the coalition’s pro-coal power, anti-wind and solar power rump.
- World first Queensland dispatchable solar peaker clears connection hurdle
- Japanese giant JERA backs Lyon’s $150m Cape York battery power plant
- Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
- Lyon Group, JERA, Fluence launch blockbuster grid battery alliance
- Lyon, JERA, Fluence partner for Asian roll out of utility-scale battery storage