5 ways to shore up the grid without new coal power
The Turnbull government hopes an imminent report from the Australian Energy Market Operator on eastern Australia’s despatchable power supply will help it steer a rational clean energy policy past a fractious backbench.
But one thing the AEMO report is probably not going to do is placate the coalition’s pro-coal power, anti-wind and solar power rump.
- Statement – Framework Agreement with China Western Power
- Lyon, JERA, Fluence partner for Asian roll out of utility-scale battery storage
- Solar storage to beat gas peakers by early 2019: ESD
- Lyon Group launches innovative new offtake product, confirms full slate of development approvals and first connection agreement
- Lyon Group’s Riverland Solar Storage receives development approval