Lyon Group vows bigger battery plan than Elon Musk’s Tesla deal in SA
Tesla founder Elon Musk’s plan for a giant battery for South Australia is billed as the world’s biggest – but if Lyon Group’s David Green has his way Tesla’s system won’t even be the biggest in SA.
The parallel battery plans could turn the state’s energy crisis into a strength by setting South Australia up as the global grid battery hub with three of the world’s most powerful grid storage systems within its borders or nearby.
- 5 ways to shore up the grid without new coal power
- Lyon Group vows bigger battery plan than Elon Musk’s Tesla deal in SA
- Lyon launches world-first utility scale battery storage market services tender
- First formal community information sessions for $1 billion Riverland Solar Storage
- Lyon Group building $1 billion Riverland Solar and Battery Storage this year