Lyon Group vows bigger battery plan than Elon Musk’s Tesla deal in SA
Tesla founder Elon Musk’s plan for a giant battery for South Australia is billed as the world’s biggest – but if Lyon Group’s David Green has his way Tesla’s system won’t even be the biggest in SA.
The parallel battery plans could turn the state’s energy crisis into a strength by setting South Australia up as the global grid battery hub with three of the world’s most powerful grid storage systems within its borders or nearby.
- Solar storage to beat gas peakers by early 2019: ESD
- Lyon Group launches innovative new offtake product, confirms full slate of development approvals and first connection agreement
- Lyon Group’s Riverland Solar Storage receives development approval
- Lyon Group confirms sale process for first tranche of solar storage projects
- Lyon Group $1.5b solar battery sale brings new players