5 ways to shore up the grid without new coal power
The Turnbull government hopes an imminent report from the Australian Energy Market Operator on eastern Australia’s despatchable power supply will help it steer a rational clean energy policy past a fractious backbench.
But one thing the AEMO report is probably not going to do is placate the coalition’s pro-coal power, anti-wind and solar power rump.
- 5 ways to shore up the grid without new coal power
- Lyon Group vows bigger battery plan than Elon Musk’s Tesla deal in SA
- Lyon launches world-first utility scale battery storage market services tender
- First formal community information sessions for $1 billion Riverland Solar Storage
- Lyon Group building $1 billion Riverland Solar and Battery Storage this year